Recently robo4j.io project got couple of new modules. One of them is the 1st database module. It's the connector with Neo4j database. None of those modules is currently available on github due to lack of time and ongoing development process.
But here are few fact about the new robo4j-neo4j module. Example of the robot data visualization is on the picture above.
1. The Green points represent the limits of the space where the robot is currently located.
2. The Blue point is the Start Robot location which is inside the defined space.
3. The Yellow points represent the Robot movements, more precisely, the command which have been processed by the robot.
each colored point has its assignment and relation to another one. On the images there are visible three relations:
1. DIST represents the relation between the limit point. Limit points are created by the sonic sensor.
2. START represents the relation between limit point and refers the starting location of the robot
3. COMMAND refers to the type of command then has neeb processed inside the robot space (inside Green area)
As all around the robot can be scanned by sensors the Neo4j database will play the significant role in next step decision making. Let's see in of the next post how finding the shortest path performs.