What the release contains:
- core functionality which provides communication with robot, synchronisation of asynchronous events and etc.
- command line interface which is capable to dynamically extend robot behaviour
To make the robot work it's necessary to follow previous blog post about how to build the robot.
The configuration of the Robo4j.io framework is then straight forward. It's necessary to link all robot parts properly together. For those purposes Robo4j.io offers following types of annotations:
- @SystemProperties - such annotation configures underlaying system, in this case it's Lego Mindstorms brick
- @RoboEngine - such annotation is necessary to configure any engine available on the brick
- @RoboSensor - annotation allowos to link robot sensor with the Robo4j infrastructure
- @BatchAnnotation - allows to pre-configure Basic Commands. Such command are then available and ready to be used by the interface
All configuration parts are then processed at initiation time of the Robo4j.io inside the entry point.
This entry point is the the class ControlPad.
Pictured configuration is pretty straight forward and more will be published soon!
Enjoy Robo4j.io kick-off
Every time you encounter the Quickbooks error code h202 issue mode in QuickBooks, you must follow this step. They will check for connectivity issues on their end or help you re-register your system if it hasn't already been registered with the QB network's main server when you ping your workstation about QuickBooks 2012 problem number H202.ReplyDelete
Now this error as resolve but if you also faced this error so read this page.
Quickbook update error 15270 i am the accountant from last 5 year and i know all about this error andi solve it step by step. you also follow this .
I love such a amazing thinks your make. I really liked it . Thanks for share with us .ReplyDelete
Vip Girls in Dwarka
It's erroneous teachers apparently don't know this, don't worry on writemypaper help you will find your assistant, as any written work will be written for you in a way that no one else couldReplyDelete